Gaming as a niche has been skyrocketing recently with a lot of people hooked into casual and competitive scenes.
Wouldn’t you want to experience the thrill of rocking a classy gaming chair? Yes! You got that right. We’re talking about gaming chairs with footrests that will let you have an adrenaline adventure and let you chill by pulling your feet up.
There are wide ranges of gaming chairs with footrests, but which one shall you put your money on? Hang in tight! We have got this for you. Technically speaking, a footrest can help you take the pressure off when you’ve been streaming for hours or participating in an online competitive E-Sports tournament.
Apart from the fun and pump from gaming, your comfort is an absolute necessity as well. This is where footrests play their part as compared to gaming chairs that lack one.
If you want to step to the next level, choose the right option for you from the list we’ve got.
Let’s check out some of the Best Gaming Chairs with footrests. They are as follows:
TOP Gaming Chairs with Footrests
- Built on a racing-car style theme
- The seatback can be tilted from a subtle 90-130 degrees
- It can take in a capacity of 275-300 pounds
- Ability to recline up to 165 degrees
- Maximum Weight Capacity is 350 pounds
- Comprises of an extendable padded footrest
- The ability to recline 90-180 degrees
- It can be powered by a 5V USB Port. Example: laptop or power bank.
- Top-quality widened metal frame to suit all body types
- Product Dimensions: 28.5″D x 28″W x 51.5″H
- Color: Green
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 275-300 pounds
More features: The 4D adjustability lets you play around with numerous angles for the most comfortable position, It has an ergonomic design and is customizable as per your preference, Light Weight, It can take in a capacity of 275-300 pounds.
The first thing you would say while checking out this classy gaming chair is, “Built differently.” Unlike other gaming chairs, the backrest is taller than usual, and the shoulders are wider. Apart from having a lumbar pillow, having a footrest is a major attraction here.
Built on a racing-car style theme, the RSP-110 indulges you into an adrenaline rush and makes your gaming experience top-notch.
The cool thing that you need to know is that this bad boy can be customized according to your preference and body type. While the seat bottom can be lowered or raised, the seatback can be tilted from a subtle 90-130 degrees.
Wait! Things don’t end here, as it comprises armrests that are dynamic. This means the armrests slide back automatically when you tilt the seat back to keep them positioned to where you require the maximum forearm support.
Phew! That’s a lot of things the RSP-110 offers as a classy gaming chair with a footrest.
Let’s have a look at the Pros & Cons.
- The 4D adjustability lets you play around with numerous angles for the most comfortable position.
- Having a footrest does provide you to immerse in the action while you can stretch your legs without leaving the chair.
- It has an ergonomic design and is customizable as per your preference.
- It can take in a capacity of 275-300 pounds.
- It can be a bit noisy when the gaming chair moves.
- There is a strong odor after un-boxing, and you would require a leather cleaner.
- The lever needs to be adjusted to move the gaming chair back up.
- Product Dimensions: 20.47″D x 21.26″W x 48.8″H
- Color: Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 pounds
More features: Ability to recline up to 165 degrees and the height can be adjusted too, Comprises of an extendable padded footrest, Light Weight, Anyone weighing around 350 pounds won’t be having any seating issues.
The brand in the form of GT-Racing has always focused on quality over anything. Similarly, the second in our list of best gaming chairs with footrests is the GT-901.
Alluring us with its swashbuckling looks, this gaming chair has a lot to offer for gaming enthusiasts. The enchanting thing about the GT-901 is its ability to make your gaming chair turn into a bed with high degrees recliner. Since it does have a footrest attached for a comfortable gaming experience, it does make it one of our top picks.
Comprising of a heavy-duty metal base, it provides a comfortable seating experience for people weighing up to 350 pounds. If you believe in long hours of streaming or casual gaming, and prefer to put your feet up, the GT-901 is for you.
Nevertheless, there are Pros and Cons in everything. Let’s have a look at them:
- Ability to recline up to 165 degrees and the height can be adjusted too.
- It is made with a thick padded cushion for a comfortable experience while you lay down or when you’re sitting in the chair.
- Anyone weighing around 350 pounds won’t be having any seating issues as it is built sturdily with a metal framework.
- Comprises of an extendable padded footrest.
- The pillow for the headrest is on the stiff side and could be uncomfortable.
- Armrests are made up of plastic frames.
- Only the height of the armrests can be adjusted.
- Product Dimensions: 33.8″D x 12.6″W x 25.2″H
- Color: Black Red
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300LBS
More features: Top-quality widened metal frame to suit all body types, The ability to recline 90-180 degrees, It can be powered by a 5V USB Port. Example: laptop or power bank.
Third, in our list of gaming chairs is the FS-006 from the brand FICMAX. The looks do give you a premium touch with fascinating features that one would want for some hardcore gaming.
Some of the top gaming chairs do lack when it comes to the sitting experience, but the Fs-006 is on another level as it provides a 4.8-inch memory foam mix. Another important feature is the ability of the headrest pillow to move up and down according to your comfort zone.
Being built ergonomically, it does offer neck-shoulder-waist support.
What would fascinate you is that this gaming chair can also be used for serious workload, and not just about gaming.
The Fs-006 can be your ultimate pick for a thrilling gaming experience for hours as it is an extended footrest. Additionally, having padded armrests are a boon with this spectacular gaming chair.
- The ability to recline 90-180 degrees, thanks to its large-angle adjuster.
- Consists of a massage lumbar to relieve pressure on the waist. It can be powered by a 5V USB Port. Example: laptop or power bank.
- Top-quality widened metal frame to suit all body types.
- The seat padding is quite firm and can be uncomfortable after a few hours of use.
- Floor rollers do not roll on a low-pile carpet.
- Product Dimensions: 27.56″D x 27.56″W x 44.49″H
- Color: Red&black
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
More features: Ability to recline up to 135 degrees, It is a flexible chair with smooth-rolling casters, The seat can be rotated with moveable lumbar support.
Hbada has been a well-known brand for a while now for its good-looking chairs. Rocking the fourth position is the ergonomic racing chair with an ability to recline up to 135 degrees from the house of Hbada.
What attracts you is that this gaming chair does let you adjust the seat height with a 360-degree swivel. Moreover, recline controller is attached to give you a maximum of 135 degrees of reclining. Apart from having a top-tier footrest, it has a comfortable backrest, lumbar support, and headrest for next-level gaming grinding. Whether you’re planning to get a gaming chair for streaming your favorite online game or even for office work, this is an ideal option.
- It is a flexible chair with smooth-rolling casters.
- The seat can be rotated with moveable lumbar support.
- The cushion of the seat and back consists of a native sponge, making it a comfortable choice.
- Ability to recline up to 135 degrees.
- It can be noisy when you move you sit back at times.
- Wheels do not move efficiently in a low pile area rug.
- Product Dimensions: 27.2″D x 26.4″W x 53.5″H
- Color: Grey
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400lbs
More features: Easy to assemble, Exceptionally big, Every part of the gaming chair can be adjusted to fit your requirements.
Level up your grind in gaming with this well-built gaming chair. Yes, it does have a footrest and also memory foam padding on the top of the seat cushion. The padded arm-rests add to the charm of this scintillating chair and give you the comfort you require.
Most people do suffer from hunch due to long work in front of the computer or even gaming. However, lumbar cushions and the detachable headrest do provide support to your spine and neck, assuring you of not getting a hunch.
It can easily take a weight capacity of 400 pounds and lets you recline between 90-165 degrees as per your choice. With all these useful features stacked up, it is a pretty good buy.
- Every part of the gaming chair can be adjusted to fit your requirements.
- It can take a maximum weight of 400lbs, making it a great option for everyone.
- Easy to assemble.
- Exceptionally big.
- Does give a cracking noise at a time when you rotate from one side to the other.
- Build quality isn’t premium quality.
Having a gaming chair is certainly essential for people into gaming. However, more importantly, having a footrest attached to it brings in a different level of comfort. It can get lengthy, especially when you’re a streamer, e-sports athlete, or even a casual gamer with oodles amount of hours being in front of your computer screen. Having a proper gaming setup is all you want, but why not add a gaming chair with a footrest for you?
We’ve picked up the 5 best gaming chairs that do include footrest for a relaxing and adrenaline rush experience. All the mentioned ones have their unique features, and it boils down to an individual’s preference out of the top 5 gaming chairs.
So, which one of these gaming chairs you have set your eyes on?