Gaming can be pretty intense and long hours of it can result in you having back pain. This is quite a common issue with everyday gaming, and to sort out things you would need a gaming chair that does not give you back pain.
Selecting the ideal gaming chair can be quite a task as there are numerous options in the market. It can be quite a dilemma in which chair could be the best for your back pain. To avoid such circumstances, we’re here to help you make the right choice in terms of the best gaming chairs for back pain.
Let’s get started:
Top 6 Gaming Chair for Back Pain
- Ideal Armrest
- Flexible angles
- 360 Degree Swivel
- Pillows are removable
- 4D Armrests
- Top-tier quality
- Impressive build quality
- Perfect for back pain
- Product Dimensions: 27.5”D x 27.5”W x 52”H
- Color: Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300lbs
More features: Flexible angles, 360 Degree Swivel, Ideal Armrest.
DXRacer is known for its top-notch gaming chairs with the ergonomic build quality. Similarly, the FD101 gaming chair has all bases covered to provide you with utmost comfort and erase your back pain woes. It isn’t limited to providing back support, but also a worth buy for cervical spine support.
The Formula series gaming chair does pack a punch with a list of features that would get you mesmerized, including a top-tier reclining system for a comfortable gaming experience. Additionally, the armrest and backrest are designed in the most finesse way to let you be free from any kind of discomfort in the body.
This gaming chair does fit in to be one of the top choices for easing your back pain.
- Flexible angles – You are provided backrest angles that are adjustable between 90-135 degrees.
- 360 Degree Swivel – Gaming style casters that improve your mobility with a 360 degree swivel.
- Ideal Armrest – The U-Shaped armrests and the height can be adjusted as per your choice.
- Low build quality – Since you get the gaming chair at an affordable price, the quality takes a blow.
- Low weight capacity – 200 lbs is the maximum weight carrying capacity, which isn’t a good option for heavy and tall individuals.
- Overpriced – For the price, it doesn’t offer much.
- Product Dimensions: L 2.82 meters x W 2.82 x H 2.82
- Color: Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 440lbs
More features: 4D Armrests, Pillows are removable, Top-tier quality.
AndaSeat over the years has turned out to be one of the major players in the gaming chair industry. With an impressive design and build quality, Kaiser 2 is certainly a premium option for you when it comes to back pain.
Coming to the looks department, the leather quality is of top tier quality by keeping in mind by prioritizing comfort. Similarly, reclining is a feature that is a must to reduce back pain from long hours of gaming. The Kaiser 2 has a reclining system that ranges from 90-160 degrees with an angle lock for any position.
Kaiser 2 from AndaSeat does fit in our list of gaming chairs for back pain.
- 4D Armrests – They help you ease your stress with a comfortable sitting experience.
- Pillows are removable – You don’t have to settle to keep at the back of your head all the time.
- Top-tier quality – It is made up of premium leather build quality.
- Armrests aren’t helpful at times – They do rattle when you type.
- Bulky – It is quite heavy as compared to other gaming chairs.
- Won’t fit tall individuals – Isn’t the ideal one for people being tall.
- Product Dimensions: 20.86”D x 21.26”W x 51.97”H
- Color: Black
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300lbs
More features: Adjustability, Impressive build quality, Perfect for back pain.
In our list of Gaming chairs for back pain, an impressive option for you can be GTRACING – 099 as it stands apart with an array of features. Having a lumbar pillow with an adjustable headrest offers you enough comfort to get going with long stretch hours of intense gaming.
The 099 series is available in Black and red with an ergonomic design to make you’re you won’t be dealing with any kind of back pain issues.
- Adjustability – The armrests have the ability to move in three directions with a maximum reclining of 160 degrees.
- Impressive build quality – The metal base and the overall framework does grab attention.
- Perfect for back pain – With its super flexible features, it is a must have for those dealing with back pain.
- Squeaky sitting – When you shift in the chair, it does make some noise.
- Have to assemble on your own – The 099 series consists of a lengthy assembling process, and it can be tiresome.
- Less amount of padding in armrests – This results in an uncomfortable experience for the arms.
- Product Dimensions: 20.9”D x 20.9”W x 50.8”H
- Color: Black & White
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350lbs
More features: Essential support to the spine, Comfortable sitting, Top quality armrests.
AutoFull as a brand has been consistent over the years in producing some top-tier gaming chairs. Similarly, the racing-style gaming chair looks a stunner with its elegant design and has a 13cm seat cushion to provide maximum comfort for your back.
The high-density sponge cushion present in the chair makes your sitting experience an incredible one, leaving no stone to stop you from having back pain.
- Top quality armrests – They are 2D armrests, and can be rotatable within 45 degrees.
- Comfortable sitting – With a maximum reclining of up to 10 degrees, you’re free to sit according to your preference.
- Essential support to the spine – The S-shaped chair along with the lumbar pillow helps your spine and ensures you don’t go through fatigue.
- Not ideal for tall people – If your height is above 6’3, this might not be the perfect buy.
- Annoying noise – There is a loud noise when you stand up and come out of the chair.
- Fragile build – Parts of the chair are vulnerable to slight touches.
- Product Dimensions: 89D x 78W x 114H Centimeters
- Color: Blue
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
More features: Built-in cup holder, Comfortable sitting, Intelligent design.
Whether you are into casual gaming or a professional in it, the RSP 900 from the house of Respawn provides one of the best gaming chairs for back pain. There are a ton of features that does prove why you should be taking home this beast to tackle back pain.
With a maximum reclining capacity of 135 degrees, you’re assured of stretching your back to have some relaxation time. There’s more with the gaming chair capable of carrying a maximum weight of 275 lb and the recliner swivels 360 degrees.
- Intelligent design – Due to the design, many features are embedded in it.
- Comfortable to sit – The way it is built, you are offered a comfortable sitting experience to take on your back pain woes.
- Built-in cup holder – You can place your tea cup after you’re done drinking for more procrastination.
- Size of the seat is small – Cramped experience when you sit for long hours due to the seat being small.
- Less padding – Compared to other gaming chairs, you don’t get much padding here.
- On the loud side – It does make unwanted noises during your sitting session.
- Product Dimensions: 30.5″D x 28.25″W x 44.5″H
- Color: Grey, Dimensions
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
More features: Segmented padded seat, 360 degree swivel, Head rest is top-tier.
It is designed in such a way to give you the feel of a race car chair which can give you dazzling looks and comfort too. Ergonomic is the key with this chair as it has quite a lot of features to support your back.
With 360 degrees of swivel, segmented padded seat, the gaming chair has a lot in store for people looking for style and relieving back pain. It keeps the style game on point with attractive looks and gives you the necessary things to have a comfortable sitting experience.
- Armrests are perfect – The elbows feel comfortable when placed on them.
- Head rest is top-tier – You do get a premium quality headrest without feeling out of the place when putting your head on it.
- Segmented padded seat – Skyrocketing your sitting experience with a good enough material.
- 360 degree swivel – Say yes to moving your chair the way you want by rotating 360 degrees.
- Headrest isn’t ideal for taller people – If you’re above 5’8, your head might not completely fit on it.
- Padding on the arms is of inferior quality – They can end up getting crushed after a certain time.
- Fabric of the armrests can be scratchy – You might end up getting itches due to the fabric.
- Costly – For the build and material quality, it is overpriced as a gaming chair.
Weight capacity – 275 lbs, Color – Grey, Dimensions – 30.5″D x 28.25″W x 44.5″H
Going through long stretch hours of gaming can be enjoyable; however, it can take a toll on your health and back. One must pick a gaming chair that is equivalently good for your back with a heck of lot of features. There can be numerous options in the market that can attract the eyeballs, but picking the best ones would take the right knowledge.
To ease your stress, we’ve picked the 6 best gaming chairs for back pain that can offer ergonomic style and be the right choice for your back. The above-mentioned gaming chairs are the best in the business to keep you going with fun-filled hours of gaming, and equally keeping a check of your back.